Regulatory Affairs / Compliance Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for quality assurance and to coordinate the assessment of regulatory requirements for existing and new chemical products in Wintzell & Fried´s portfolio. Your main tasks will be to ensure compliance in accordance with the European Chemicals Regulations REACH and CLP.
You will also be responsible to actively participate in the company’s continued development. An important part of your work will be to enable efficient delivery of documentation and information and to support market expansion.
- Advanced degree in Chemistry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compliance and regulatory affairs.
- Broad understanding of chemistry and EU REACH legislation and registration process.
- Communication and relationship building skills, enabling you to manage stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Experience in project management, where you have been accountable for delivering results within defined timeframes.
- Able to make judgements and provide advice and improvements which balances the business interest and regulatory risk.
- You have a good sense for business and understanding for import and export.
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English at a professional level (Swedish is ideal but not essential).
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team and a supportive manager.
- You are looking for that next career move where you can utilize your skills but also challenge yourself to learn something new.
Wintzell & Fried is a chemical distributor on the European market located in the city centre of Gothenburg, Sweden. We provide global B2B distribution solutions and offer a wide range of industrial and specialty chemicals. With over 30 years of experience, we have an extensive network of suppliers around the world.
Our corporate philosophy is to create sustainable and long-term business relationship with customers and suppliers through:
- Excellent customer service and business focus
- Regulatory affairs and compliance
- Experience and expertise
To apply and for further information please contact:
Mathias Berger, Managing Director